Saturday, March 13, 2010

Who needs to sleep in?

Garbage trucks on Saturday morning? Mom and dad are still snoring so I know it's EARLY. WTF? Alleys make garbage trucks ten times louder than normal. If the band hadn't played until maybe midnight and then the crowds going home hadn't come through the alley and then if the stragglers hadn't decided to fill their ice buckets from the machine just on the other side of the wall.... If I lay here for an hour maybe I will fall back to sleep. Oh now there are guys out in the alley yelling across to each other from their respective doorways. Really, what city has garbage trucks next to hotels on Saturday morning?? I think they gave us the loudest room in the hotel. Would it be bad if I went to request a new room in my PJ's?

No comments:

Post a Comment