Friday, March 5, 2010

From the Heart = Anxiety

I made a decision from the heart yesterday and it's probably going to come back and bite me in the ass. I know I should have gone with my instincts, with reason and made the tough decision. I know that sometimes a hard decision now is a better decision in the long run. Why am I always the one though to make the tough decisions and why don't I get to be the one to go from my heart. I want to give this person a chance and maybe it will be more work right now, but there's a chance and so I wanted to take it. What can I do to set the expectations right now. That's going to be so important.

I want to check the time but the cat is so nicely cuddled in my arm and I love when she cuddles like this. She seems so happy and comfortable and that's not quite as common as it used to be. OK and when I do lift my head to peek at the alarm, she's going to wake up and start meowing her old kitty "feed me" meow. Oh crap it's 4:30.

Hey I have my "when I woke up" thought though, I can go back to sleep right?

Nope. I think there's a chance still it was an OK decision. Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment