Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Pick-Up

Sunday garbage pickup. Sunday. Of course the music went later, that makes sense. I can't deal without at least five hours sleep. I can function quite well on five hours. That's normal. Six hours is great. Three for two nights in a row doesn't work. I'll just go down and ask for a new room right now. Oh wait, maybe not in these PJ's or in this hair. My Bob Dylan morning hair. Trip Advisor here I come. Is it right to give a bad review without complaining to the hotel first? I would have asked for a new room yesterday, but I know mom and dad don't want to move. Mom sleeps right through it all.

Library access. I love journal access. This is one of the main problems with our higher education. Access. I can purchase a community card to a local university library, but it will not get me online journal access. Argh. You have to be a student or employee to get that access. I need that access. If I go back to work at a university and they ask me why I want to return to university work, I will say, "online journal access, I need it."

I am up, but I am not awake, this is NOT a good combination. This is where my reputation for not being a morning person comes from. I might bite. I could bite right now. I desperately am counting on a nap in the sun this afternoon. Please universe grant me a good long, restorative nap in the warm sun this afternoon. All would be good. Kitty wouldn't bite nor roar with a nap in the sun under her belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment