Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jumbled

Why did I schedule an 8 AM dental appointment on my day off - for two hours worth of dental work? 
I don't run. What the hell am I thinking? I will be the weakest link. Seriously, who conned me into this? AND I'm running in a tennis skirt? OK, the whole costume part sounds fun. 
Why did I volunteer to make the T-shirts? Oh, wait, I didn't Jovi did. Why am I making them on my day off?
I need to veg today, completely. Yesterday was emotionally hard. I am good at my job, but I don't like telling a family they have to leave when they are sitting in front of me in tears. 
I don't like seeing myself in the angry/sad teenager across from me. 
I love cuddling Jovi. 
Here puppy, come cuddle with us. 
Is that mud on your nose dog??
I need to call mom and grandma. 
My grandma rocks. She is so tough. 
I have attachment issues. Therapy was deep yesterday. 
I judge my own issues so much. 
I am about the happiest I've ever been. 
Catching up with Peter is hilarious. I love our email exchanges. I can't wait to see what he wrote last night. 
I love that there seems to be a thread now running throughout my life, the gap is closing and I feel more whole, more complete, more integrated. 
I loved my two and a half hour lunch with Chris. I love our discussions about life and creativity. 
Time to play music loud and get covered in paint again. 
Errands, schmerrands
Oh damn dental appointment. I could really write a lot this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment