Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sick, Snuggly, Mine - Weekend

I will sleep as late as a I want, I "don't" hear the dog, Jovi's turn.
I may agree to a "I'll make you breakfast if you get out of bed" bargain.
I will not shower.
I may take cold medicine and sleep longer.
I will run the fireplace even though it's probably 45 out.
I will wear Jovi's sweatshirt because I have no clean clothes.
I will download 20 bucks worth of music that makes me happy.
I will blog till it's time to eat again.
I will sip on this chai for hours.
I may go bra-less all day long.
I may make something or I may be completely unproductive.
I will daydream all day long.
Snuggly blankets, thick socks, puffy soft eyes,
there is comfort in the stillness required by being sick and on a Saturday....

No comments:

Post a Comment