Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Anxious Bones

That was one of the best massages ever yesterday. Cheryl is awesome. She is a healer. I felt like it was the perfect combination of muscle work and healing. It really felt like I was in the room of a healer and she was working magic. At one point I felt like she was talking to me without speaking. She was really listening to my body. She told me afterwards that she felt that at one point her third eye opened. I'm not really sure what the third eye is or if that's something that feels like my language, but we were definitely communicating about the same moment. I'm glad I went ahead and made another appointment already.

She was unthreading the tiny little weights from my bones. I was sore last night and this AM and I think it was from the release of that crap. I told her when I got there that I felt like the anxiety was knotted up in my bones. It and the grief have taken up residence there - made it their home. I hope I've caught them before they've eaten up all that I am. They are such a part of who I am that I'm not sure what will take their place or if I will just be empty. That's why it's hard to let them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment